Your purpose is people
sunday, april 7th, 2019
- Adam shared that he likes to go fishing at Petsmart (!!). Do you like to fish? Share about a time when you went fishing.
- Read Matthew 4:18-20. What stands out to you?
- Why is it so easy for some people to define themselves by their job? Before you read the verse, what would you say is the purpose behind your job?
- Adam said that when Jesus enters the picture our purpose changes—our purpose becomes people. How could you begin to see the purpose of your job being about people?
- We are to cast our nets and reach people for Jesus. One of the ways we do that is by inviting people to hear about Jesus. Is inviting someone to church or a small group difficult for you? Why or why not?
- Who is someone that you feel like the Lord has been leading you to invite to church? Why? Have you invited them?