Young Adults Coordinator
We’re looking for a person passionate about reaching and connecting college and twentysomething young adults!
- Actively reaching young adults who are outside the church in fresh, creative and compelling ways. Must be willing to try and fail, and keep trying.
- Creating community & gatherings for young adults to attend
- Raising up a young adult leadership team with a minimum of 8 leaders who support and serve in all areas of young adults.
- Contribute through your voice, ideas, and encouragement to make Embrace services a place where young adults are excited to attend and connect with.
- Creating weekly groups (study, activity, purpose groups) for young adults
- Creating connection on Sundays mornings where young adults can gather and worship together
- Engage young adults through serving & implementing service projects and mission trips.
- Unify young adults with what God is doing at Embrace and help them find and connect to their passions with serving in all areas of Embrace ministries.
- Makes connections for young adults with other leader’s as necessary
- Seeking and encouraging ministry minded young adults to step into an Embrace’s internship
- Partners with Youth Directors to help transition graduating seniors into the Young Adult ministry
- Attend weekly all staff meeting
- Outgoing, self-motivated, connector, high character
- An authentic follower of Christ that is pursuing the Lord with his/her heart, mind and soul
- A life growing in all aspects of the fruit of the Spirit
- Fully committed to the vision and values of Embrace
- Knowledgeable and experienced with technology and social media
- Self starter
- Passionate about reaching the next person for Jesus
- Leader - strong leadership and organizational skills
- Involved in the heart and life of Embrace (small group, events, etc.)
- Become a partner of Embrace
To apply: Simply send a cover letter, short statement of faith & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail it to: Embrace Church, 2800 E 57th Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57108
Contact: email@example.com or 605.271.3249 with any questions or comments. Learn more at www.iamembrace.com