Young Adults Coordinator
Embrace is a 14-year-old church that has grown to 2,500+ people in weekly attendance and is still growing. More than that, we’re seeing people come to know the Lord and God is changing lives. People are getting connected with others and growing deeper in their walks with the Lord. Above all, He’s being glorified. We’ve never been more excited about what the Lord has in store.
Position Title: Young Adults Coordinator (Part-time,15-20 hrs/week)
We’re looking for a person passionate about reaching and connecting College & 20-somethings young adults.
- Actively reaching young adults who are outside the church in fresh, creative and compelling ways. Must be willing to try and fail, and keep trying.
- Creating community & gatherings for young adults to attend
- Raising up a young adult leadership team with a minimum of 8 leaders who support and serve in all areas of young adults.
- Contribute through your voice, ideas, and encouragement to make Embrace services a place where young adults are excited to attend and connect with.
- Creating weekly groups (study, activity, purpose groups) for young adults
- Creating connection on Sundays mornings where young adults can gather and worship together
- Engage young adults through serving & implementing service projects and mission trips.
- Unify young adults with what God is doing at Embrace and help them find and connect to their passions with serving in all areas of Embrace ministries.
- Makes connections for young adults with other leader’s as necessary
- Seeking and encouraging ministry minded young adults to step into an Embrace’s internship
- Partners with Youth Directors to help transition graduating seniors into the Young Adult ministry
- Attend weekly all staff meeting
- Outgoing, self-motivated, connector, high character
- An authentic follower of Christ that is pursuing the Lord with his/her heart, mind and soul
- A life growing in all aspects of the fruit of the Spirit
- Fully committed to the vision and values of Embrace
- Knowledgeable and experienced with technology and social media
- Self starter
- Passionate about reaching the next person for Jesus
- Leader - strong leadership and organizational skills
- Involved in the heart and life of Embrace (small group, events, etc.)
- Become a partner of Embrace
To apply: Simply send a cover letter, short statement of faith & resume to email@example.com
or mail it to: Embrace Church, 2800 E 57th Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57108
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 605.271.3249 with any questions or comments. Learn more at www.iamembrace.com