You're not Alone
sunday, february 10, 2019
- What’s something you’re not afraid of that most people are (i.e. snakes, public speaking, heights, etc.)?
- Adam shared a bunch of statistics about anxiety, which one stood out the most to you? Why?
- Money, failure, death, people, and the future are 5 of the most common reasons why we’re anxious. Which one of these do you struggle the most with? How?
- Read Psalm 23. What parts of this passage stand out to you? What challenges you? What questions do you still have?
- Anxiety lies to us by telling us that we are alone in our feelings. Why is it so easy to believe that we’re alone when we struggle with anxiety? Why is this such a damaging belief?
- Anxiety says no one is beside you, but God says that He is. What are some practical things you can do that will help you remember this throughout the week?