View full job description
Embrace is a 12-year-old church that is one church in 4 locations. So much more than that, we have a heart to reach people for Jesus and we’re seeing people come to know the Lord and God is changing lives. People are getting connected with others and growing deeper in their walks with the Lord. We’ve never been more excited about what the Lord has in store.
Embrace Church is currently seeking a passionate designer to join our small but ambitious Creative Team! This is a full-time roll, based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
The role is a central staff position working 45+ hours each week in support of our physical locations and the overall brand of Embrace Church. The Visual Storyteller is responsible for executing the design aesthetic of Embrace and helping lead, manage, and enhance the look and feel of Embrace through the direction of the Creative Director and the Communications Manager.
· An authentic follower of Christ who is pursuing the Lord with his/her heart, mind, and soul.
· A life growing in all aspects of the fruit of the Spirit (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self‐control)
· Thinks completely outside of the box and then … makes it happen
· Never pursuing second‐rate, always pursuing excellence in everything
· Leader with strong leadership and organizational skills
· Hard‐working, but loves to have fun
· Willing to go the extra mile
· Have the ability to create and foster a team environment and sense of unity among team members
· Passionate about reaching the next person for Jesus
· Involved in the heart and life of Embrace (small group, events, etc.)
· Become a partner of Embrace