full time,45+ hours/week
Embrace is hiring a full-time Videographer/Editor who will be responsible for creating stories and other video content that will show primarily during the weekend services, events and shared through Embrace’s social media channels.
- Create video content for the Sunday morning service experience at Embrace Church as well as video content that will be shared online and through Embrace’s social media channels.
- Create video content for the ministries of Embrace Church
- Organize and execute on location video shoots
- Edit captured video to tell concise, visually-pleasing compelling stories
- Conceptualize and create video content from start to finish for weekend services and special projects
- Oversee the audio quality in all videos produced
- Work in collaboration with the Creative Team and campus/ministry partners throughout the post-production process
- Manage projects, organize tasks, and prioritize workload
- Keep all video and audio equipment in good working order, replacing pieces as necessary.
- Communicate with the Creative & Communications Director and other team members.
- Contribute to the maintenance and organization of Embrace’s digital storage of work and projects
- During non-business hours, the Videographer/Editor should be available for rare emergency work
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Qualifications & Skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud or Final Cut Pro (Premiere CC, After Effects CC)
- Previous experience in DSLR video workflow
- Experience with shooting and editing video on a deadline basis is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work as a team player and discuss needs, challenges and ideas
- Ability to think ahead, anticipate needs and offer creative solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to extract compelling elements from raw video footage.
- An authentic follower of Christ who is pursuing the Lord with his/her heart, mind, and soul.
- A life growing in all aspects of the fruit of the Spirit (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self‐control)
- Thinks completely outside of the box and then … makes it happen
- Never pursuing second‐rate, always pursuing excellence in everything
- Hard‐working, but loves to have fun
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Have the ability to create and foster a team environment and sense of unity among team members
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Passionate about reaching the next person for Jesus
- Involved in the heart and life of Embrace (small group, events, etc.)
- Become a partner of Embrace
Embrace offers competitive wages, health, dental, vision and a 403b retirement plan.
To apply: Simply email a cover letter, short statement of faith and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Embrace Church, 2800 E 57th Street, Sioux Falls SD 57108