View full job description
Embrace is a 12-year-old church that is one church in 4 locations. So much more than that, we have a heart to reach people for Jesus and we’re seeing people come to know the Lord and God is changing lives. People are getting connected with others and growing deeper in their walks with the Lord. We’ve never been more excited about what the Lord has in store.
Summary of the position:
The Video Producer will be responsible for creating stories and announcements through video that will show primarily during the weekend services. They will also be a part of a team that shoots and edits videos for conferences and special event/services.
Experience, Knowledge and Ability Required:
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· An authentic follower of Christ who is pursuing the Lord with his/her heart, mind, and soul.
· A life growing in all aspects of the fruit of the Spirit (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self‐control)
· Thinks completely outside of the box and then … makes it happen
· Never pursuing second‐rate, always pursuing excellence in everything
· Leader with strong leadership and organizational skills
· Hard‐working, but loves to have fun
· Willing to go the extra mile
· Have the ability to create and foster a team environment and sense of unity among team members
· Strong leadership and organizational skills
· Passionate about reaching the next person for Jesus
· Involved in the heart and life of Embrace (small group, events, etc.)
· Become a partner of Embrace