Social Media Intern
part time, 5 - 8 hours a week
As a Social Media Intern, you’ll be an important part of Embrace’s Creative Team, helping to build engagement and trust with our digital audiences.
- In a nutshell: you’ll help us communicate the vision and values of Embrace!
- Write, schedule and post compelling and meaningful content to Embrace’s social media platforms and website.
- Work with the Creative Team to craft content for various marketing campaigns for message series and special events.
- Capture and package key messages and relevant content from Embrace messages.
- Help monitor and interact on all social channels.
- Be a fun and helpful participant in weekly planning and strategy meetings with the Creative Team.
- Assist Embrace campuses and departments with social media needs.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- You’re a whiz at the in’s and out’s of all social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail. You’re an authentic human being on social media, but can also have an eye for correct grammar.
- Ability to turn around projects on short timelines.
- Previous content communication experience.
- Customer service-related experience.
- Love working on a team as much as you love posting on Insta!
- An authentic follower of Christ who is pursuing the Lord with his/her heart, mind, and soul.
- A life growing in all aspects of the fruit of the Spirit (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self‐control)
- Thinks completely outside of the box and then … outside of that box.
- Never pursuing second‐rate, always pursuing excellence in everything
- Leader with strong leadership and organizational skills
- Hard‐working, but loves to have fun
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Have the ability to create and foster a team environment and sense of unity among team members
- Passionate about reaching the next person for Jesus
- Involved in the heart and life of Embrace (small group, events, etc.)
- Become a partner of Embrace.
To apply: Simple email a cover letter, short statement of faith & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Embrace Church, 2800 E 57th Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57108
Contact: email@example.com or 605.271.3249 with any questions or comments.