See a need, fill it
sunday, march 24th, 2019
- Have you ever experienced any funny ripple effects like the one Adam did with his screaming kids leading to hiding in the bathroom? Share with the group.
- Do you remember growing up with a fellowship hall at church? What do you remember about that kind of community environment?
- Adam talked about “kiononia,” the Greek word for fellowship. Do you think our church currently fosters kiononia? Why are why not?
- The big question of this message was: are you a contributor or a consumer. Where do you think you fall? How do you see that attitude of being either a contributor or a consumer playing out in your life—in church and outside of it?
- What needs do you currently see at your church and how can you use your gifts to fill them?
- Why do you think it’s important that we all extend a knee to those around us like Bobby did to help Adam onto the horse? What does this attitude of humble service foster in our lives? Where can you extend a knee to help someone up this week?