Raised in Christ
sunday, june 9th, 2019
- Have you ever questioned if the Bible was all true? Why or why not?
- Read Colossians 3. What parts did you underline, star, and put question marks by?
- Travis shared that Paul calls us to seek new stuff as Christians, not stuff like material things, but the things of Heaven. What does seeking new stuff mean to you? How can you seek new stuff this week?
- What would happen if we started living out the realities of Heaven that Paul lists out in the chapter? How would living like that change our families, offices, and lives?
- Stop being dead was Travis’ second takeaway from this chapter of Colossians. What do you think of this statement? How can you stop being dead and come alive in Christ?
- The way Travis and his wife, Jesse, act is evidence of their marriage. How is the way you act and live your life evidence of your relationship with God?