full time, 45+ hours/week
Embrace Church is currently seeking an online and social media guru to join our small but ambitious Creative Team! This is a full-time role, based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
The role is a central staff position working 45+ hours each week in support of our physical locations and the overall brand of Embrace Church. The Online Coordinator is responsible for creating and executing compelling online content through the direction of the Creative & Communications Director.
Position Title: Online Coordinator (Full Time, 45+ Hours)
As the Online Coordinator, you’ll be an important part of Embrace’s Creative Team, helping to build engagement and trust with our digital audiences. Top-notch communication skills are a must, as you’ll be working with multiple teams to ensure excellence in all text, image and video content created for our platforms.
- In a nutshell: you’ll help us communicate the vision and values of Embrace online!
- Write, schedule and post compelling and meaningful content to Embrace’s social media platforms and website.
- Raise up a team of volunteers to increase online conversations through social media engaging others.
- Consistently monitor social media channels and respond to comments, likes and other interactions in a timely and meaningful manner.
- Work with the Creative Team to craft content for various marketing campaigns for message series and special events. After each campaign, review analytics, measure success and provide recommendations that will inform future efforts.
- In collaboration with Embrace’s Visual Storyteller, capture and package key messages and relevant other content from Embrace messages.
- Facilitate friendly and meaningful online conversations during Sunday morning live streams and other special events.
- Relaunch our Online Campus, raising up a team of online campus hosts for online conversations; raise the quality of the Online Campus experience.
- Keep Embrace’s website and online profiles up-to-date and crazy accurate.
- Coach and inspires fellow staff members and volunteers on how to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way.
- Be a fun and helpful participant in weekly planning and strategy meetings with the Creative Team meetings.
- Other duties as assigned that will keep Embrace’s Creative Team running efficiently and effectively.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- You’re a whiz at the in’s and out’s of all social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail. You’re an authentic human being on social media, but can also have an eye for correct grammar.
- Ability to turn around projects on short timelines.
- Previous content communication experience.
- Customer service-related experience.
- Love working on a team as much as you love posting on Insta!
- An authentic follower of Christ who is pursuing the Lord with his/her heart, mind, and soul.
- A life growing in all aspects of the fruit of the Spirit (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self‐control)
- Thinks completely outside of the box and then … outside of that box.
- Never pursuing second‐rate, always pursuing excellence in everything
- Leader with strong leadership and organizational skills
- Hard‐working, but loves to have fun
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Have the ability to create and foster a team environment and sense of unity among team members
- Passionate about reaching the next person for Jesus
- Involved in the heart and life of Embrace (small group, events, etc.)
- Become a partner of Embrace.