View full job description
Embrace is a 12-year-old church that is one church in 4 locations. So much more than that, we have a heart to reach people for Jesus and we’re seeing people come to know the Lord and God is changing lives. People are getting connected with others and growing deeper in their walks with the Lord. We’ve never been more excited about what the Lord has in store.
● Work with Campus Pastors on any and all elements pertaining to Wednesday night worship service.
● Recruit and lead teams of volunteers to execute Wednesday night programming for students.
● Work & communicate with worship youth leader
● Be in charge of planning and leading games up front on stage.
● Preparing and executing small group elements on Wednesday nights.
● Place volunteers where seem fit either middle school or high school.
● Lead all volunteers (Small Group leaders, helpers, tech team, etc.)
● Develop a team to help in setup / tear down of Wednesday nights.
● Collaborate with Campus Pastor, and other Coordinators in the planning of events, trips, and outreach.
● Attend all youth events (retreats, lock-ins, camp etc.)
● Disciple and build relationships with students.
● Actively pursue how to best reach the next student for Jesus.
● Attend “all staff meetings” once a month.
● Attend weekly staff meetings
● One on one bi-weekly meetings with campus pastor.
● Work on monthly goals with campus pastor.
● Personal encounter with at least one student before Wednesday nights.
● Youth admin duties & other duties as assigned.
● An authentic follower of Christ who is pursuing the Lord with his/her heart, mind, and soul.
● A life growing in all aspects of the fruit of the Spirit (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control).
● Never pursuing second-rate, always pursuing excellence in everything.
● Leader with strong leadership and organizational skills.
● Hard-working, but loves to have fun.
● Willing to go the extra mile.
● Ability to encourage the development of Production Team members in their gifts, talents, and relationship with Christ.
● Have the ability to create and foster a team environment and sense of unity among team members.
● Strong leadership and organizational skills.
● Passionate about reaching the next person for Jesus.
● Involved in the heart and life of Embrace (small group, events, etc.)
● Become a partner of Embrace.