Christmas at Embrace pt. 3
sunday, december 9, 2018
- If you could play one musical instrument at a professional level, which one would you choose? Why?
- Read Matthew 2:1-12 together. What parts of this passage stand out to you? What challenges you? What questions do you still have?
- God asks us to not bring the best to Him but to bring OUR best to Him. When you look at your life, what is “your best?” How could you bring it to Jesus?
- Most of us have a job or attend school which takes up 40+ hours of our week. Do you think you’re spending that time for your own success or for Jesus? Explain.
- Read Acts 17:24-25. It’s clear from this passage that God doesn’t need our finest gifts. Why do you think He still asks for them?
- God doesn’t just invite us to bring the best parts of our lives to him, He also wants us to bring the messy, broken, not-so-pretty parts. What parts of your life have you been keeping from Jesus? What’s stopping you from bringing everything to him?