5 Things that Kill your Relationships pt. 2
sunday, october 21, 2018
- What’s a weird childhood grudge that you held against someone?
- Read Mark 11:19-25 together. What parts of this passage stand out to you? What challenges you? What questions do you still have?
- Adam shared the quote: “Christians should be some of the least offendable people in the world.” Do you agree? Why do you think Christians shouldn’t be easily offended?
- Are you a person that easily holds petty grudges? Why or why not?
- The word “forgive” in the Bible means “to let go.” How can you personally “let go” of a grudge that you’re holding?
- Read Ephesians 4:32. What are some practical ways you can move forward with kindness toward those that you’ve held big or petty grudges against?