5 Things that Kill your Relationships pt. 3
sunday, october 28, 2018
- We all love to be right. In what area of life would you consider yourself to know more than most people?
- Read Philippians 3 together. What parts of this passage stand out to you? What challenges you? What questions do you still have?
- Social media is often a battleground for being right. Why do you think that is? How could you fight against this temptation when on social media?
- Paul says that being right by human terms is no longer his goal. Where in your own life do you always try to be right? How could you replace that area with Jesus?
- If we want to stop killing our relationships, we need to stop defending ourselves. How have you defended yourself in the past week?
- Instead of needing to be right, we need to realize that it’s okay to be wrong. How would remembering this be freeing for you?
- God’s word is the source of all that is right. Do you think you rely more on your opinions or on God’s word? How could you begin to rely on God’s word more?