- What expectations do you have of God?
- What are you personally filling the Earth with?
- What new thing is God doing inside of you?
- What is God asking you to do or create in the world? How does it excite you, or scare you?
- What is one thing God’s asked you to do that you are glad you said “yes” to?
Read Psalms 33:18-22
But the Lord watches over those who fear him, those who rely on his unfailing love.
He rescues them from death and keeps them alive in times of famine.
We put our hope in the Lord. He is our help and our shield.
In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name.
Let your unfailing love surround us, Lord, for our hope is in you alone.
What words or phrases stand out to you in this passage?
How do you find it hard to put your hope in God alone?
The last line of this passage ends with a prayer. If you find it challenging to put your hope in the Lord and his unfailing love, how can you use this prayer to help you believe in that truth?
Read Matthew 10:29-31
What is the price of two sparrows—one copper coin? But not a single sparrow can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it. And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.
Why is it difficult to comprehend that we are valued by God?
How do you find it hard to trust that God cares for you and has a plan for your life?
God is active in our lives because He cares for us. How does the thought of Him being active in your life change how you’ve viewed God up to this point?
Make The Change
- What one step can you take toward what God wants you to do or create in the world this week?
- How can you remind yourself that God is active and working in your life daily?