Go outside your circle
sunday, march 17, 2019
- What would you do if you had 10 kids?! How would you feel? Can you imagine how you would handle that?
- “Going” simply means stepping outside our circle to people that are different than us. Talk about a time in your life that you took at step out to people that were different than you. What was it like? How did it feel?
- Read Acts 1:1-11. What parts of this passage stand out to you? What challenges you? What questions do you still have?
- Share who Samaria and the “ends of the earth” are in your own life. Have you taken a step out to reach those people?
- Read 2 Corinthians 8:1-15. What parts of this passage stand out to you? What challenges you? What questions do you still have?
- What damaging ideas or behaviors can flow from viewing ourselves as the “hero” especially in a place like Haiti?
- What obstacles are standing in the way of you going on a mission trip? How can you work to overcome those obstacles?