Finding peace with yourself
sunday, february 24, 2019
- Do you like scary movies? What’s the scariest movie you’ve ever seen?
- Read Psalm 23. What parts of this passage stand out to you? What challenges you? What questions do you still have?
- “He leads me beside quiet waters, He restores my soul.” When has this verse been true in your own life? Share your story with the group.
- The first step to being at peace with ourselves is admitting where we’re at. Where are you at personally with anxiety right now? This week? This year?
- The second step to being at peace with ourselves is by being vulnerable with others. What does it mean to you to be vulnerable? Why is it difficult to be vulnerable? How could you take steps toward being more vulnerable this week?
- Have you been brutally honest with someone about your anxiety? Who is a safe, good friend that you could reach out to?