full time,45+ hours/week
Embrace is hiring a full-time Expansion Director who will lead the way in excellence, and provide direction and management for new building expansions and renovation projects.
- Work alongside Embrace leadership to set vision for new building expansion and renovation projects.
- Provide direction & management for all aspects of building projects; including purchasing land, meeting with contractors, scheduling timelines and adhering to city building and zoning codes.
- Lead excellence in existing building environments for all Embrace campuses.
- Set strategy and carry out plans to raise funds for new building projects.
- Manage all IT and service relationships with 3rd party contractors.
- Actively pursue relationships with other churches to develop additional Embrace Network Churches.
- Identify & recruit future network pastors
- Participate in weekly staff meetings and team meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- An authentic follower of Christ that is pursuing the Lord with his/her heart, mind, and soul
- A life growing in all aspects of the fruit of the Spirit (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control)
- Involved in the heart and life of Embrace (events, activities, small group, etc)
- Entrepreneurial minded, with a passion to build relationships
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to create and foster a team environment and sense of unity among team members
- Able to give and receive feedback in a healthy and productive way
- Become a partner of Embrace
Embrace offers competitive wages, health, dental, vision and a 403b retirement plan.
To apply: Simply email a cover letter, short statement of faith and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Embrace Church, 2800 E 57th Street, Sioux Falls SD 57108