(e)Kids Associate Coordinator
full time, 40+ hours/week
Embrace is a 13-year-old church that has grown to 3500+ people in weekly attendance and is still growing. So much more than that, we’re seeing people come to know the Lord and how God is changing lives. People are getting connected with others and growing deeper in their walk with the Lord. Above all, He’s being glorified. We’ve never been more excited about what the Lord has in store!
- Reports to (e)Kids Lead Coordinator
- Recruit and develop (e)Kids volunteers at 57th Street campus
- Build a thriving volunteer culture
- Be available to serve as a resource for volunteers during the services
- Provide and ensure a safe children’s environment
- Look for creative ways to take the (e)Kids program to the next level
- Maintain our database software, Planning Center Online (PCO), to stay connected to new and existing families/volunteers.
- Utilize PCO workflows and scheduling for streamlined pastoral and administrative connections.
- Ensure volunteers are background checked and approved before they begin volunteering
- Ensure smooth transition of 5th graders from (e)Kids to Youth.
- Attend weekly campus meeting
- Attend weekly all-staff meeting
- Evenings as required
- Other duties as assigned
- An authentic follower of Christ that is pursuing the Lord with his/her heart, mind and soul
- A life growing in all aspects of the fruit of the Spirit love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness & self-control
- Fully committed to the vision and values of Embrace
- Knowledgeable of and experienced with technology and social media
- Great communicator
- Can “cast vision” to a group of people or in one-on-one interactions
- Make it happen attitude
- Passionate about reaching the next person for Jesus
- Hard-working and loves to have fun
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Leader - strong leadership and organizational skills
- Loves people
- Involved in the heart and life of Embrace (small group, events, etc.)
- Become a partner of Embrace