Man in the Middle pt. 1
sunday, april 14th, 2019
- Adam shared that while sometimes the middle can be a good thing, other times it can be a not so good thing. What’s your favorite kind of middle (ex. the middle of summer, middle of an Oreo, etc.)? What’s your least favorite type of middle (ex. being the middle child, the middle seat on a road trip, etc.)?
- Read Luke 23:26-43. What stands out to you?
- What do you think is the biggest question people have when it comes to God? What’s the biggest question you have?
- Share about a time you were mad at or frustrated with God.
- Why do you think doubt typically directs us away from God? How could our doubts direct us toward God instead?
- Adam said that when we bring our doubts to God, we’ll begin to see Him answer those doubts in unexpected ways. Has God ever answered your doubts in an unexpected way? How so?