This is My Year pt. 2
sunday, january 13, 2019
- What’s one of the dumbest things you ever did that almost got you into huge trouble?
- Would you prefer to be with other people or be alone? Why?
- Read 2 Timothy 1:2-7. What parts of this passage stand out to you? What challenges you? What questions do you still have?
- What do you think the difference is between a champion and a critic? What qualities does a champion possess?
- Read Galatians 2:11-13. What parts of this passage stand out to you? What challenges you? What questions do you still have?
- What’s the difference between a challenger and enabler? How would you describe a challenger?
- What does it look like to truly challenge someone out of love? Can you share a time when someone has challenged you this way?
- What’s one goal or resolution you want to accomplish this year? Who is someone you can ask to do it with you (someone who is both a champion and a challenger)?