Attractive and Proactive
sunday, june 16th, 2019
- Flat Adam has been traveling all around the world this summer! If you received a trip to anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why?
- Read Colossians 4. What stands out to you about this passage?
- Our words can either attract or repel those around us. What are some words that attract? What are some words that repel?
- Give an example of a time when your words repelled someone. How about when they attracted someone?
- Adam said, “As a Christian, your words aren’t your own, because they don’t just reflect who you are, but they reflect also who God is.” In general, would God be excited about the way you are reflecting Him to the people around you?
- Colossians tells us to make the most of every opportunity. Why is it so easy to go through each day without seeing the opportunities around us? Have you ever had a situation where God did something that you never expected?