sunday, april 21st, 2019
- Adam had a cat get stuck in the middle of the house he had just purchased. Are you more of a cat person or a dog person? How come?
- Read Luke 23:26-43. What stands out to you?
- In your own words, how would you define “belief?”
- The man on the cross believed that he fell short of God. If you’re being honest with yourself, do you think you’re good enough, or do you feel like you fall short? In what areas do you find yourself falling short?
- The man on the cross believed that Jesus was perfect. What’s the difference between Jesus being a good man and being a perfect man? What did Jesus do that you believe points to his perfection?
- The man also believed that Jesus rescues. Has Jesus ever rescued you from something in your life? Share with the group.