St. Croix Associate Campus Pastor
full Time, 45 hours/week
- Learn the role and responsibilities of the Campus Pastor. Have the attitude that everything at the campus is within your range of influence, responsibility and oversight.
- Work with the Campus Pastor to create a financial stewardship development plan.
- Seek personal development to be growing as a leader and follower of Jesus.
- Be actively involved in campus activities and work toward becoming family with the people of Embrace.
- Be a problem solver. Anticipate growth areas for the campus and proactively think of solutions, then take appropriate action!
- Leadership development of the staff team and our local congregation (Giving, Serving, Groups, Leadership).
- Grow the human and financial resources of our campus to create new opportunities to reach more people for Jesus.
- Raise up leaders and cheer them on to lean into their individual God-given callings to reach people for Jesus.
- Meet weekly with the Campus Pastor to chat through victories, challenges, and growth. Come prepared with personal opinions and strategies for each.
- Oversee ministry areas and accomplish tasks through leading others.
- Create a development culture with a succession plan.
- Serve as a Christ-like example and coach leaders in spiritual disciplines.
- Provide vision and assist in setting strategic direction for the St.Croix Campus.
- Based on vision, design ministry strategy and implement in ministry context(s).
- Faithfully steward opportunities with the church’s resources (both human and financial).